We specialise in providing effective Taxi Base Office Liability Insurance at Mercury Insurance Brokers. We recognise that the running costs of your taxi firm can be a constant balancing act. But you can avoid potential financial risks that could cost you large amounts of money, and jeopardise your business, if you invest in a taxi office insurance policy.
Benefits of choosing Mercury:
- Experienced and dedicated team
- £5 million public liability included as standard
- Premium from £130 per annum
- Option to increase public liability cover to £10 million if required
- Option to include cover for drivers who work away on contracts
Taxi Public Liability Insurance that will protect your business
Whenever passengers are under your care, you could be liable for their welfare. If your passengers are caused harm whilst getting in or out of your taxi you could be held accountable for this.
Even if you are not accountable for such an injury, you may still require legal advice and representation, as well as the large price tag that comes along with it. Protect yourself and your business from claims made against you with a public liability insurance policy that is tailored specifically to your taxi base.
Benefits of Taxi Base Office Liability Cover from Mercury Insurance Brokers
When you choose Mercury Insurance Brokers for your taxi office insurance you will benefit from:
- An extensive policy that will take into account your local authority’s regulations.
- Public liability cover that will ensure you are protected from claims made against you, even if an incident occurs outside of your vehicle.
- The choice to add extras to your policy such as building and contents insurance for your taxi base office, employer’s liability, and cover for any required legal expenses.
We can access exclusive rates from quality insurance providers. So, you get a public liability insurance policy at the best rate possible, whilst still fully protecting your business from potential claims made against your employees or business.